One of the more challenging issues that any homeowner must face when scheduling professional HVAC service is finding the right HVAC service provider. At ARS, we believe that residents in San Diego, CA cannot go wrong by contacting our professional team for exceptional heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality services. We also believe that homeowners must make this decision for themselves, though, and that they must be sure that they have made an informed decision.
That is why, back in September, ARS general manager Colin Martodam shared 10 steps to help you choose a trustworthy HVAC contractor. As Colin explained in East County Magazine, “There are a lot of great companies out there performing quality services for customers. Taking a few extra steps to make sure you find a trusted HVAC contractor will save you time, money and put your mind at ease knowing you’re receiving the best service for your dollar.” At ARS we know that many homeowners are unfamiliar with the process of scheduling HVAC services. Colin shared some tips with East County Magazine to help these homeowners make the right decision when hiring their HVAC contractor.
- Before you accept any work, check references and seek referrals from your neighbors.
- Ask for the contractor’s license number and verify that number on the California State license board website (www.cslb.ca.gov) to make sure it’s both valid and current.
- Ask about worker’s compensation and business liability insurance; every company should carry full coverage for its employees.
- To guarantee you are receiving the best service, take the time to research companies and ask for estimates on your work before accepting an offer.
- Be sure you fully understand any estimates you receive. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Visit the article directly to read the rest of Colin’s tips. Remember, the quality of the HVAC services that you receive will, in large part, determine the efficiency and effectiveness with which your heating and air conditioning systems operate. Follow these guidelines from an industry professional and get the quality service that you deserve. If you live in the San Diego, CA area, call ARS with any remaining questions you may have.